Does your home need a design refresh? Look no further than your books!
According to the book decor experts at BoothandWilliams.com, using books is a fun, easy and creative way to personalize your home. Whether vintage or contemporary, big or small, books can help you create a theme, add a pop of color or make a bold statement. Here's how:
1. Add a studious touch to your nursery (and encourage early readers while you're at it) by grouping classic books from your childhood—think Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, Dr. Seuss and Beatrix Potter.
2. Get creative with glass and lucite-topped tables by grouping books both on top of and below the table. Not only does this tactic add visual interest; it serves as a great space-saver, as well.
3. Add some fashion sense in the right spots by gathering a few biographies on designers, beauty books or photo books on famous fashions on your night stand or in the powder room.
4. Have a sunny kitchen table nook, covered porch or sun room? That's the perfect spot for a collection of gardening books or art books showcasing botanical prints, Monet's gardens or Van Gogh's sunflowers.
5. Add a touch of masculinity to an office or man cave with books on classic male themes, such as sports, history or automobiles.
6. Make books part of the furniture by stacking them high next to your sofa or on top of a trunk or other prized possession. This allows them to not only become an attractive focal point, but also a unique end table that you can top with a small lamp or frame.
7. Coffee table books are not just for looks—they can also serve as great conversation starters. Assemble books that are not only great to look at, but also reflect your interests and passions, such as travel, music or history.
My objective is simple; to do for you what I would wish someone in the same position to do for me which means always acting in your best interests in order to achieve the goals that you have set for yourself. I have been in the real estate business for over 20 years and began when I started in the construction of homes. I have built homes from the ground up (pouring footings to setting the last finishing nail) which is a huge benefit for you as I can share that knowledge about home construction with you. I have successfully negotiated hundreds of contracts and fully understand the process as well as every line of a contract that you will be signing your name to. We are the only entity that can work with legally binding contracts w hile not holding a law degree and as such we have very specific fiduciary responsibilities to our clients and I take them very seriously. My goal is to make the process not only informative and educational thereby removing the fear or anxiety that some experience but also to make the process both exciting and fun and I strive for 5 stars in every transaction. The bottom line is if you're not happy, then neither will I be!